In the story of Genesis each of the seven days of creation is a descending dimension in the multi-dimensional model, with the lowest dimension being the 8th day in which we find ourselves now. In the beginning the Creator exists in the Void. Creation begins with a movement upon the “face of the waters”, establishing a vibration in the medium of the void, the essential duality from which all form emerges. The Creator surfaces and then issues a sound, a vibration, the Word which creates light. Light is the manifestation of consciousness.
The sound current is the primary link between dimensions/days as God speaks. Creation then proceeds as a process of separation or sub-division, fractalizing out of totality. First light & darkness, then a division of the waters by a firmament, a boundary, then the earth (dry land) and the seas, and so on. The whole process gathers the days in the pattern of descending Four Worlds of the Qabalistic Tree of Life, in which there are nine levels and eight intervals,
Chapter 1 GENESIS-CREATION
1.1 In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1.2 Earth was without form & void. Darkness was upon the face of the deep and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
1.3 And God said, “Let there be light”, and there was light.
1st Division Being & Not-being-God
1.4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
1.5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the 1st day
2nd Division Light & Dark
1.6 And God said, Let there be a firmament (space or vault) in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.
1.8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and morning were the second day.
3rd Division Finite from Infinite Earth and Seas
1.10 And God called the dry land earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he seas: and God saw that it was good.
1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
4th Division Day and Night
1.14 God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.
1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
5th Division Sun and Moon
1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
6th Division Life from Seas
1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
1:21-22 And God created (marine animals) to fill the waters in the seas and (winged fowl) to fill the earth.
1.23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day
7th Division Man & Woman
1.26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…
1.27 So God created man in his image, in the image of God created He him, male and female, created He them.
1:28 And God blessed them (saying, have dominion over the animals of the sea, of the air and upon the earth).
2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
In Chapter two more details are given about Creation: the making of rain to water plants, the creation of Man from adamah, the “ground”, whom God breathed life into and who became a living soul, the creation of Eve separated from Adam’s flesh and bone, the Garden of Eden for Man and in particular the Trees of Life and of Knowledge of Good and Evil both of which were planted in the midst of the Garden. However it is only of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, which we may call thethe Tree of Dualities, that God forbids Adam not to eat. The reason is not given. But it is from duality that all knowledge springs, from the power of the dividing mind, and thus which leads man away, in greater separation, from the One…from God.
CONCEPTS of GENESIS
• Creation is a process of subdivision. God exists in the beginning as a singularity, a totality, an undifferentiated field of primordial energy. There is nothing but God, nothing outside of God from which to create, thus creation can only come from within the totality of God by a process of separation. There is no-thing else. Thus everything exists within God…the universe is the body of God:
…Light is separated from the darkness, and thus pre-exists within the darkness,
…A “firmament” is separated from the infinite Void (waters), a bounded finite space in which to create. It is the power of imposing limits, that is of boundaries, that creates form. Without a boundary there is no form,
…The Earth (dry land) and Waters (seas), The Sun and the Moon, Life from the waters and man in the likeness of God are all created by separation.
Note: One may argue that all of this occurs in a higher dimension not bound by the rules of our 4-dimensional existence. However by the Hermetic Law of Correspondence: “As above, so below”, we may understand the higher and lower dimensions as a mirror of each other.
• Creation proceeds from a state of unified, undifferentiated singularity into increasing duality. The motion of the Creator upon the face of the deep, the waters of the Void, cause an oscillation or vibration to occur. Vibration is a manifestation of duality which results from subdivision and thus is an expression of everything in existence. Note that even the Creator is dualistic, its name is Elohim which is plural thus perhaps a collective or matrix. It considers the creation of man: “Let us make man in our image,..” Some translate the first verse of Genesis as: “In the beginning were created the Elohim, and they created the heaven and the earth.”
• Creation proceeds from the spoken “word” of God, thus by sound, a vibration. Sound preceeds the light. It creates a matrix, a standing wave upon which all else occurs. The name of God is ‘Logos” the Word. (John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”) God speaks in a sacred language whose alphabet has creative power. Each letter in the Hebrew alphabet is a creative function, each letter in Sanskrit is the name of a deity representing a cosmic function.
• Creation is also a process of evolution. It takes six days of cosmic time to create heaven and earth ending with a period of rest suggesting that creation is cyclic. It continues again after the seventh day with the creation of rain, of the Garden of Eden, or the Trees of Life and of Knowledge (Good and Evil) and of Adam and Eve. This reflects the Vedic concept of eternal creation occuring in cyclic periods of “manvantari and pralaya”, of activity and inactivity. Note: Only the archetype of man as male and female is created on the sixth day.
• Genesis leaves open the idea that this creation of heaven and earth is not the beginning of an eternal cyclic process, that God may rest in the Void in a period of rest to contemplate the next creation during a “time” without light, without events or forms. That creations occur in a oscillation process of expansion and contraction.
• The Void, the “waters” is infinite, undiferentiated, a sea of primordial energy. God exists within this environment thus itself infinite and undivided. The creation od seven days defines a sequence of time for dimensions and a specific place to happen. Our physical universe is but the last in a sequence in which the expansion from a single source, the Big Bang, mirrors the cosmic beginning.
• A “day” at the scale of the Creator is considerably larger that an earthly day. The Vedas define creation as occuring cyclically in a sequence of four Yugas all totalling a Day of Brahma called a Kalpa, 8,640,000,000 solar-earth years. In the Koran a day of Allah is 1000 years.
• We may consider the seven days of creation plus an eighth day in which we find ourselves now as a process of the descent of spirit into matter through seven dimensions of the structure of reality. The ascension back through these “days” of manifestation then marks the path of return. All of this is apportioned into four Worlds:
1. AZILUT-The WORLD OF EMANATION: Being, the ONE
Consciousness awakens in the Void and begins to move. God is. This is self-awareness or in terms of mathematics: consciousness=recursion and through recursion, self-ordering or self-reflecting. The realm of primal subdivision, of light from the void, light and darkness, the Elohim from the One, the essential dualities from which all creation emanates. All things come from and return to the One. Note: Having created the Elohim creator beings, the prime Source Creator then removes Itself from manifest creation back into the Void.
2. BERIAH-The WORLD OF CREATION: Duality, Subdivision, Dividing Mind
God, now awake and conscious, issues forth the Word, a sound vibration which separates the Light from the Dark. This is the wrold of pure vibrational energy without form or substance. The realm of pure idea. It is here that the Plan of creation is recorded, encoded in geometry..
3-YEZIRAH-The WORLD OF FORMATION:THE FIRMAMENT-Tripicity,
This is therealm of form, the bounding of the realm of vibration. Nothing can be percieved or measured that is with out form and is therefore non-existent.
4. ASIYYAH-The WORLD OF ACTION: The realm of Matter and Life This is the 3 dimensionall wotld substance, the body and our physical existence..
Note: In the 1st chapter of the Morman Book of Moses, God tells Moses that he had created many lands, (worlds without number that have com e and gone by the word) forhis own purposes and that were all inhabited. And there have been many Adams named after the first and that Genesis is only an account of this earth.
The Process of Creation, the descent of the Four Worlds is described by Sacred Geometry. The Vesica Piscis- represents both God speaking, the Mouths of RA and God seeing, the eyes of God. Each is a portal to the lower world. The numbers of mathematics and the letters of the alphabet are frequencies assembling into creative principles manipulated by numerical functions and syntax.